Monday, September 20, 2010

Blind

She is enraged...an anger to be blamed on your disability, your inability to see...
She is morbid almost homicidal in her thoughts of revenge on those that seek to pretend to understand...
She is patient in her reasoning, calm and collected because she realizes that you are blind
to the ties that bind her soul.
Little do you know who she really is...Your ignorance truly bliss.
For surely you would be ashamed of how your behavior has maimed her.
Ashamed at how you've slighted her and how the ignorance of your words keeps biting her...over and over...
so much like a vampire you are...the scars you leave not on her neck but her soul as you carelessly suck the love and vibrance from her being...all because you cant remember ever seeing....HER....
She is me and her soul is my own....
I would love to usurp you and take your throne...to sit in that high place and look down my OWN nose into YOUR face....
and laugh at the feeling so innocently etched there....
to kick you down and frown at your whimpers of pain....
knowing that they come from your soul...
I would do it all freely with a lack of compassionate feeling because then I would too
would never really be seeing....I'd be blind...

No comments:

Post a Comment