Monday, December 27, 2010

Journey with Me!!

Hey ya'll!! So the new year is coming and I have been working on some things. I started in August but I have decided to carry them into the new year with me to incorporate more positivity into my everyday life. SO I have decided that I am going to start video logging my weight loss journey. I have been working on my weight for years and thus far, I have gone from a size 34 to a size 26. I have been stuck at a 26 for years and as it has become very frustrating for me I have decided to try a whole new approach. Please feel free to follow me and my journey as well as encourage others to do so as well. I will post the first video on 12/31/10 and will do a video a day (whether I have makeup on or not lol) until 12/31/11 and we will see where I am.

I will be discussing my daily food intake, my struggles with avoiding certain foods, my exercise routines, my emotions and everything else that accompanies such a life change. I will also do contests for each subscriber milestone (100 subbies, 500 subbies, 1000 subbies and so on) so please encourage your friends to subscribe. I love health and beauty so I will have plenty of gift certificates and packages to give away. I look forward to sharing my journey with you all. :) Save the date in your calendar and be ready to journey with me on 12/31/10 at the following link.

http://www.youtube.com/user/starrlicious2?feature=mhum

1 comment:

  1. I think your youtube vlog is a very creative idea. Very cool girlY!!!!

    ReplyDelete